- Godly : Sai Baba never claimed to be God ;but his goodness and goodwill reflect Godliness present in all . He always uttered-Sabka Malik Ek (God is one ).
- Guardian: Sai means guardian and Baba means elder-thus Sai Baba means elderly guardian.
- Any wonder, people from all walks of life visited him as he was always willing to help them out with love and care
- Daridra Narayana: Sai Baba always preached one thing- service to a needy or Daridra Narayana is a living prayer. Any wonder, he was often found asking for alms from well off and then distributing it to poor .
- Fakir : Sai Baba was a true mystic or Fakir ;who stayed in a derelict mosque where he had planted row of holy basil.
- He regularly recited Vishnu Sahasranama and Bhagwad Gita along with Holy Quran. He regularly cooked food – vegetarian meal -and then distributed it to hungry souls -human beings and animals alike.
- Guru: His entire teaching or philosophy revolved around two words- Shraddha -utmost faith on divinity and Saburi -patience to let good acts happen .
- Conclusion: Sai Shah Fakir ;Hinduo Ka Guru;Musalmano Ka Pir
(Sai -the mystic- is adored as spiritual guide of Hindus and Muslims alike)
- Jai Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai ! Jai Badri Vishal !